By purchasing a Thread kit for $63 you are indicating your desire to join the Field Journal club and we will contact you to organise monthly payments for the products described below.
- 4 Cottage Garden Threads variegated 6 stranded embroidery thread.
- 4 pre-printed botanical stitchery designs on hanky linen (4” finished)
- 4 6 ½” x 6½” pieces of Liberty fabric.
- 4 journal pages with a stitch guide, colour photo and a section for journaling (Journal prompts will be provided in month 1)
The price per month is $40 plus postage.
Optional Field Journal and zippered pouch kit contains
- Pattern and materials for the Field Journal
- (excludes A5 binder which is a Bantex 2 ring binder that can be purchased at newsagents or office supply stores)
- Pattern and materials for Zippered pouch that fits snuggly inside the Field Journal.
- 8cm polished timber hoop
- Exclusive Field Journal thread kit containing 9 new CGT threads which are stitched throughout the club alongside the 150 signature range threads.
The price for the Journal and Zippered pouch kit is $150 plus postage.
If you choose not to make the Field Journal and zippered pouch, the exclusive thread kit and timber hoop are available for individual purchase. You will need the exclusive thread kit to stitch alongside the threads you receive each month regardless of whether you make the journal and pouch or not.
The price for the Field Journal exclusive thread kit is $63.00 the 8cm hoop is $8.80 plus postage.
The entire duration of the Field Journal club is 37 months. At the end of 37 months, you will put together a queen size quilt. Every 6 months, there will be a bonus project to complete such as a cushion, bag or sewing accessories. Each stitchery design does not use a full skein of thread so you will also have 150 threads in your collection. If you would like to opt out at the end of any 12 months, there will be enough materials to make a smaller quilt. The skill level required for the stitcheries is intermediate. An example of stitches used is back, stem, chain, buttonhole, satin, seed, French knot, bullion knot, detached chain.
You will need to purchase the Field Journal exclusive thread kit at the start of the club.